Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best website for Asian food recipes?

Now I have got my beer sorted...I think we settled on Tiger (www.tigerbeer.co.uk) and Tsing Tao (not sure they have a site) I need some more meals to drink them with! I have very obscure recipes from my Mum but I want some more classics like Ribs, Chilli Crab etc.What is the best website for Asian food recipes?
go to asianfoodrecipes.comWhat is the best website for Asian food recipes?
try to look at those websites:


www.bawarchi.com


www.indiaexpress.com/cooking


www.spiderkerala.com/kerala/recipes


www.food-india.com





i hope your will find nice recipes


GOOOOOOD LUCK
This website is great for all types of recipes.





http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/





You can search for recipes, via the chef that has cooked them, the origin, the season of the food or the ingredients.





I think you will definitley find some great recipes here.





I would suggest maybe searching by the chef Ken Hom.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment