Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I introduce meats to my 6 month old son? Any good baby food recipes?

We recently visited the pediatrician because my baby had to get his 6 month shots, and she told me to start introducing meats, and egg yolks.





What I want to know is how...


Do I boil a steak and puree it?





What are some of your favorite foods to make for your baby? And how do prepare them?





Any help is greatly appreciated.





10 points best answer =]How do I introduce meats to my 6 month old son? Any good baby food recipes?
i'm also coming into this stage, i use 2 sites





http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/MeatRec…








http://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/bab…








i'm trying the ';tasty salmon puree'; this weekend on my girly!!How do I introduce meats to my 6 month old son? Any good baby food recipes?
Hands down the best site - wholesomebabyfood.com





Tonnes of information about feeding baby meats and lots of yummy meat recipes. Ttry the sweet potato shepards pie for older babies, ok - I make it for us adults too :-)





Meats shold be baked or poached so you can get al the best nutrients!
I find this interesting because my pediatrician told me not to start my son out on meats until he was around 8 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment