Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can someone tell me good health food recipes?

I had a baby 4 months ago, and am really wanting to get into shape. I am 5'5'; and currently weigh 150 pounds. Before I was preg I weighed 130 pounds and was pretty confident in my looks. I would like to lose about 20 lbs to return to that. I am very active, but I know I eat awfully. I love italian food- bread, pasta, and cheese. I eat meat but not very much, I love seafood, and things that are easy but still taste good. I need a new diet plan! Any suggestions?Can someone tell me good health food recipes?
a cook book! you can really find them anywhere. i went to bilo the other day and they and a cook book for a healthy eating for only 4.99. it has cookies and every thing in it. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!Can someone tell me good health food recipes?
Sure, I recommend this site:





http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-recipes/
It usually takes up to a year to lose the extra pounds, but you can start by having good eating habits now. It will help you for the rest of your life.


I, too, love the foods you do, but can't have it all. When I try to eliminate white foods (carbohydrates) I eventually give in, because they are my comfort foods. What I have had to do is use fitday.com and track my foods. Also watching my portions. That way, I can still eat what I want but stay at 1500 calories. You may need more calories, with the new baby, and your busier lifestyle. There are websites that will help you determine how many calories you can eat a day, and don't go over that. Fad diets work for awhile, and all other diets, also, but because you like specific foods, stick with counting calories. What goes in and not burned up becomes fat.


Lucky you that you like seafood. Have seafood at least twice a week, and chicken twice a week. Eat lovely salads for lunch, and plan, plan, plan. It is when we just are too busy and then grab something that we grab the wrong things.


Good luck. You can do it, if you really put your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment