Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone have any food recipes that has Jagermeister in it?

My friend is having a birthday party next weekend, and I want to do something different and original.





I found out that his favorite drink is Jager, and I wanted to cook a dish with it as an ingredient.





Can anyone help me out besides drink recipies? They are not original and unique.





ThanksDoes anyone have any food recipes that has Jagermeister in it?
Beef Stew





3 lbs. beef stew chunks


1 onion


2 tomatoes


3 potatoes


1/2 baby carrots


1 sweet red pepper


2 Tbs. cornstarch


1/2 C bread crumbs


2 C jagermeister


salt


pepper





Place beef in a dutch oven or other large metal baking pan. Cut up vegetables and layer them on top. Top with breadcrumbs, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Pour the jager over it, cover with lid or foil and bake it in the oven for 4 hours at 325F.

No comments:

Post a Comment