Monday, December 28, 2009

Want to find a site from a southern cook that had many country comfort food recipes including chicken & dumpli

I think it was someone from North Carolina. The recipes were awesome and I ran out of time before I could keep a record of it.Want to find a site from a southern cook that had many country comfort food recipes including chicken %26amp; dumpli
Paula Dean's recipe site:





http://www.pauladeen.com/recipe_category鈥?/a>Want to find a site from a southern cook that had many country comfort food recipes including chicken %26amp; dumpli
I get emails from southernfood.com. Or it might be about.southernfood.com. Tons of good comfort foods.
southerncooking.com is a great website.
There is a great book called White Trash Cookin'... great recipes and funny stories.
I would try foodtv.com they have a cook on there named Paula Dean and she is a great southern cook. I have tried her recipe for chicken and dumplings and it was awesome.
did you try southernliving that is one of my favorite sites.
If you cant find who your looking for try googleing Paula Deen....she is all about country comfort food.


r

No comments:

Post a Comment