Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you have any Stage 1 baby food recipes that i can make at home?

I have made my son some pumpkin and carrot puree with a dash of his formula to thin it out and he loves it!!! i froze the rest into ice cubes





what other recipes can i make at home with fruits? i have apple, pear, aavoado and banana's.... can you please tell me exactly how you make your stage 1 baby food recipes and let me know if you are able to freeze the food?





thanks heaps!Do you have any Stage 1 baby food recipes that i can make at home?
You can go to wholesomebabyfood.com and they have lots of info for you, I have started trying to make my own baby food also.Do you have any Stage 1 baby food recipes that i can make at home?
I put whole apples in a microwave safe bowl with a little water in the bottom, and cover them with a lid, and microwave until they are completely soft. Then I take out the apples, put them in a sieve, and mush them through the sieve with a spoon (the skins come off when you do this, and the seeds don't come through). Then you can freeze the puree. You can do this with pears too.





Also, you can mash potatoes without any butter or milk, freeze it, then thaw and thin with formula. I mush up fresh bananas with a fork and give them to my son, sometimes mixed into rice cereal.
I wrap a sweet potatoe in tin foil and pop it in the oven at about 350 until its soft then you just mash it up, my daughter loves sweet potatoes and its so easy to just throw a few in the oven. Freezes great, I freeze it in a ice cube tray and then I take a few out an hour before I'm going to feed her.
wholesomebabyfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment