Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you meat, would you ever go to an all exclusive vegetarian and vegan food recipes website?

I know majority people do eat meat, but would you go to a website that only has vegetarian/vegan recipes. - please be honest, I am not offended.If you meat, would you ever go to an all exclusive vegetarian and vegan food recipes website?
As a caterer I do cook for vegans and vegetarians and offer those options to my clients. (It is pretty much a given these days to have a vegetarian alternative). I do look at and visit anf get newsletters from vegetarian and vegan sites. I actually enjoy the challenge of using all veg food and making fun and different menus for these groups or a menu within a menu as I call it for the veggie folks.If you meat, would you ever go to an all exclusive vegetarian and vegan food recipes website?
Sure I would visit a vegan website. I do like to ';veg out'; sometimes. Veggies are always welcome in my home. I do however like my chicken, pork and beef though. I can't eat tofu. I've tried it and just can't eat it. There are some nights that I just fix veggies for supper. Ain't nuttin wrong with VARIETY!!! lol
I don't think I'd go to a vegan restaruant -- to many ';fake'; foods, and many of those people are just plain whacked. But I'd definitely hit a vegetarian restaurant (lacto-ovo) or website.
Sure, and I do. I try to use as little meat as possible because of the cost and the kind of sluggish feeling I get afterwards. We do tons of bean, rice, and cheese dishes. Also dishes that just use a bit of meat like fried rice.
Absolutely! You can't eat the same food all the time, that gets boring. I love food and cooking and I'm always on the look out for yummy new ideas whether they have meat in them or not.
maybe if it provided ';healthy' recipes that didn't involve meat or dairy products
Yes, I like veggies too.


I try to eat 1 veggie meal a day to cut on calories, and a bff is a vegetarian
Nope. I'm an omnivore and enjoy it! :)
The prices of meat are getting higher all the time especially if you want to purchase organic or non-antibiotic meats. So to offset these I think vegetarian recipes are a wonderful way to ease the budget.
sure why not, just because we eat meat doesnt mean we dont like to have vegetable recipes too, they are great for side dishes or as a nice healthy meal
Yeah there is some good stuff out there. My mom is vegitarian but not vegan although she doesn't like chicken products either. So I look for stuff for my mom all the time do you have any good websites.
Of course!!!





There are great vegetarian menus. People who eat beef/chicken/fish/turkey like vegetables and vegetables dinners too!!! We don't just sit at the table and gorge ourselves on meats!

No comments:

Post a Comment