Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you have any general dog food recipes?

I've found a lot of recipes on line for biscuits and treats, but I would like some guidelines on how to cook a meal for my dog. Any site suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!Do you have any general dog food recipes?
Hi,





I have recently started testing homemade food on my various dogs , 1 boxer 2 labs and a spanish mastiff and so far the one that they all seem to like best is:





2 cups of cooked brown rice mixed with a cup of lean meat (either cooked or raw)


add some grated vegetables cabbage or carrots are good , dont use onion) .


Add a bit of vegetable oil or lard and mix up.


I have a few more recipes i'll be testing and I am adding them to my Healthy pets website if they prove to be good. http://www.healthypetsarehappypets.com/recipes/Do you have any general dog food recipes?
Like meat? Boil chicken and rice. I cook steak sometimes for my dog with eggs. Yep he eats better than mee...His face is too hard to resist
Try This
Try http://www.happydogfood.com Hope that helps;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment