Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you have any good baby food recipes?

I love making my daughter food and prefer it that way so I know whats going into it.





My favorite is an alternative to baby gummies:





1 packet of plain gelitin


4 favorite flavors (1/4 of each flavor)





Make the gelitin and add juice. Once it starts boiling pour in a glass bread shaped pan. And refredgerate for 2 hours once done cut into small square shapes and store in an air tight container.





***This is to be a treat and not for everyday because the juice has sugar.Do you have any good baby food recipes?
my baby (7 months old) loves when i boil (peeled) apples and beauregard yams and then put them in the food processor.





most recently, i boiled a (peeled) zuchini squash and a pear, then blended that with a banana. i tasted it, and i was amazed at how yummy it turned out.





i never use sugar. always substitute sugar with apple or pear. ok. actually i have used sugar once. shh. don't tell daddy. :)Do you have any good baby food recipes?
L
I boil chicken or beef, and use the water as broth, and add potatoes, carrots and other veggies (based on what she can chew!) oh and I add ';orzo'; pasta in it. At first I would use the blender to make it really soft and not chunky. As she grew mesh it with a fork and give it to the baby. I use salt, but not much. She loves it!!
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment