Monday, December 28, 2009

I need some simple dog food recipes made from human food

I have a 120 lb dog with irritable bowel syndrome and a nine pond Yorkie. I've made the decision to cook for them, because all the best dog food brands still upset the larger dog's system.





He does fine on beef and chicken, pasta, potatoes and rice. But what kind of things do I need to add to be sure he is getting a balanced diet?I need some simple dog food recipes made from human food
This website has some great information on homemade dog food. It also has several links for recipes. Hopefully, you will find it helpful. Good luck!





http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/dogfoodreci鈥?/a>I need some simple dog food recipes made from human food
Well first when I bought my dog the food I saw peas,carrots,green peas (difrent from peas) and what I did was take some meat chop it up (use soft meat) into small peaces and grade the carrots so and put the shadings in the bowl then put the peas and the grean peas (difrent from peas) and put gravy that makes the food combine and gives ita extra taste and then mix it and its a dog stew. I do it all the time...... hope it works for you =]
Not giving him too much i give my thirteen month old working cocker, a mix of raw carrots, peppers, cucumber, pasta, broccoli, peas as well as Bakers dry complete meals. He is fit, healthy and full of so much energy!!
Here are recipes for dog food and dog treats - http://www.dog-pound.net/other-dog-treat鈥?/a>





Don't know if that will help at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment