Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some good dog food recipes?

My dogs are sick of eating that gross canned dog food, and I can't say that I blame them. So, I want to know what recipes you cook and feed for your dogs that is cost effective. Thanks!What are some good dog food recipes?
Basically it's 80% RMB (raw meaty bones, these are things like chicken wings and thighs, lots of meat and lots of bone), 10% raw meat and 10% offal (variety of organs at least half being liver).








That's what I feed my dogs.What are some good dog food recipes?
You will have a hard time replicating the necessary elements, min and vitamins and keep the pets healthy. Discuss with a vet about this before doing it, you can seriously harm pets by choising your own way instead of known best things for pets to eat. Generic foods can be dangerous, other foods are scientifically prepared to provide the entire range of elements for a healthy pet.
I got referred this ebook when I got my dog (he is now 4) and it has 60 recipes in it. I paid over $20 for it but now its only $7 so its a bargain.





http://f766cnkc3jfmv5yqzeddglbv8f.hop.cl鈥?/a>





I started to use the recipes in it and then I used it as inspiration for other things. He loves them.





Hope this helps.
Ground turkey or beef, or chicken with rice is a good base. Add to it carrots, peas, spinach....any veggie or fruit other than grapes or onions. I don't recommend RAW unless you research it first.
Try CANIDAE dry dog food.


It is for all life stages so you can feed it to any aged dog.
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment