Thursday, January 7, 2010

My mother has dental problems and I need soft food recipes?

My mom is going to have all of her teeth pulled. In the meantime she cannot chew anything. She can't even chew spaghetti. Any tasty and nutritious ideas for her to eat? I appreciate your help.My mother has dental problems and I need soft food recipes?
what is wrong with her? My husband just had his teeth pulled as well. He eats a lot of yogurt, watermelon,Popsicles, and we often bake chx or get it from Kroger's, and make mashed pot., stuffing, or anything soft that is easier to gum and swallow. The adjustment just takes time, but I promise, she'll get used to it, and be able to eventually eat apples!! Promise!! Just hang in there mom!!My mother has dental problems and I need soft food recipes?
oatmeal,pudding,jello,applesauce,slimfas鈥?lol, chowder
Use a blender or juicer and make a fruit drink. It's healthy and tastes good
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment