Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are the best food recipes websites?

This is the site that I go on.What are the best food recipes websites?
Recipezaar.com I've been using it for 6 years now and have never ran into a bad recipe. If you need help with a recipe there you can go to their forums and ask. Usually you get a reply right away. They also have nice contests year around that the members do. Adopt-A-Chef, all sorts of swaps. It's alot of fun there.What are the best food recipes websites?
I only use recipezaar.com these days.





Many of recipes have photos and the recipes are rated with comments by those that have actually made the recipe. The site is free but does offer premium membership if desired,
for easy, fast and good ideas and recipes, I go to kraft.com it is a good site for the fast paced world we live in now. some good shortcuts in there.
Two GREAT links in the ';Leap over Web Clutter'; section on this website.





One is a bunch of Cookbooks





And the other you just enter what you have in the fridge and it give you some recipes!
recipezaar.com is the best.
I usually use allrecipes.com and foodnetwork.com.





Linds
Here's a few: Betty Crocker, Vegetarian Times, Racheal Ray Mag, Land o Lakes, All recipes, Gourmet, Ladies Home Journal, Bon Appetite, Food Network, Epicurious, Home Cooking, Kraft Foods.
allrecipes.com, foodtv.com, and cooks.com are my favorites.
I like allrecipes.com


They have recipes with pictures and ratings and they also have an ingredient search, where you put in the ingredients you want %26amp; don't want, and they list the recipes that are relevant to your search.


I also like foodnetwork.com


They're recipes are also rated and I have found some great ones on there.
I often refer to the Campbell's Soup website for recipes. I also like R. Lee Ermey's (of Mail Call on History Channel). I've gotten some really good recipes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment